Contracting & Construction
Would you like to find out more?
Construction company payroll is different from that of any other industry. Many contractors feel overwhelmed by all of the payroll compliance required, and with constant changes in workers, it’s even tougher. Checkwise Payroll can help.
Construction Company Payroll Services
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Multiple jobs with different pay rates
- Certified Payroll requirements with prevailing wage rates
- Contractors vs. Employees
CheckWise is here to make payroll simple so that you can focus on your business:
- We offer Job tracking options with variable employee pay rates so that you know exactly how much you’re paying for each job.
- We can prepare Certified Payroll reports and accommodate prevailing wage rates for all your certified jobs.
- We offer Pay-As-You-Go Workers’ Compensation options so that your premium is calculated and paid each week based on your actual wages. See Workers Comp service for more information.
- We can help you evaluate whether you should be paying someone as an employee or a contractor and explain the consequences of mis-classifying a payee.
No matter what your construction company payroll needs are, Checkwise Payroll can help. Contact us today!