Contracting & Construction
Construction company payroll is different from that of any other industry. Many contractors feel overwhelmed by all of the payroll compliance required, and with constant changes in workers, it’s even tougher. Checkwise Payroll can help.
Construction Company Payroll Services
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Multiple jobs with different pay rates
- Certified Payroll requirements with prevailing wage rates
- Contractors vs. Employees
CheckWise is here to make payroll simple so that you can focus on your business:
- We offer Job tracking options with variable employee pay rates so that you know exactly how much you’re paying for each job.
- We can prepare Certified Payroll reports and accommodate prevailing wage rates for all your certified jobs.
- We offer Pay-As-You-Go Workers’ Compensation options so that your premium is calculated and paid each week based on your actual wages. See Workers Comp service for more information.
- We can help you evaluate whether you should be paying someone as an employee or a contractor and explain the consequences of mis-classifying a payee.
No matter what your construction company payroll needs are, Checkwise Payroll can help. Contact us today!
“We have been a customer of CheckWise payroll for over 13 years and we are very pleased with their services. They are very knowledgeable, friendly and always timely. They make the process so simple for us. I just submit the employees’ hours and they do all the rest. Their resources page is also helpful for me to quickly obtain any State or Federal form that I may need. They keep me up to date on any changes. I highly recommend them to any business looking for payroll processing services.”-Tamara P.